Some useful links
- American College of Sexologists
- The American College of Sexologists is the certifying organization for
Clinical Sexologists. It provides a broadly-focused certification program
for Sexology that will reflect a breadth and depth of the field. A Clinical
Sexologist addresses a wide range of sexually-related concerns, including
individual and interpersonal sexual issues, matters related to sexual
functioning, transgender and sexual orientation issues, and other issues
related to one's sexuality.
Moser, Ph.D., M.D.
- Charles Moser is an invaluable colleague, who has proven himself
time and again as a sex-positive physician with a deep understanding
of the medical ramifications of transgender issues with a particular
emphasis on hormone treatment. In addition, he is well known as the
author of the first in-depth academic study of sadomasochism. He has
pioneered the discipline of medical sexology.
- Betty Dodson
- Betty Dodson, the author of Liberating Masturbation, is a
remarkable advocate for female sexuality.
- TGSF is an umbrella organization for everything even remotely
connected to gender issues in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- WPATH, The World Professional Association for Transgender Health
(formerly HBIGDA, the Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria
Association) is a professional organization devoted to the understanding
and treatment of gender identity disorders.
- AASECT, The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors
and Therapists is a not-for-profit, interdisciplinary professional
organization for individuals sharing an interest in promoting the
understanding of human sexuality and healthy sexual behavior.
- Romantasy Exquisite Corsetry
- Romantasy is a gender-positive must-visit web site for anyone
who appreciates the beauty of corsetry. My webmaster has four of
these pieces of wearable art!
- Good Virations is the premier place to go in the Bay Area for
all the accessories you may want to enhance your love life.